Advocacy—Guiding Values and Principles
Vista Points, Inc. adheres to the following guiding principles to advance, protect, and expand the rights of people living with disabilities:
- Worth and dignity should be seen in and given to all people.
- People with disabilities have basic human needs and rights that are no different from those of all people.
- Freedom from abuse, neglect, exploitation, isolation, and discrimination must be given and preserved for people living with disabilities.
- People with disabilities have a right to health-related services that will meet basic needs and provide the tools and support necessary to achieve equality of opportunity and social self-sufficiency.
- Any advocacy effort must be sensitive and responsive to the unique needs of individuals living with disabilities.
Who Benefits from Advocacy?
“The professional services provided by Vista Points, Inc. are much appreciated. The staff is very responsive and sensitive to the real life needs of the beneficiaries.”-V. George
Know what you are risking by not taking advantage of the protection offered by a Special Needs Trust. Vista Points can connect you to the resources to establish a Special Needs Trust, all with your specific and individual needs in mind.